Tabs

Music is one of my biggest pastimes.  I play both the piano and trumpet, the piano for around 10 years, trumpet for 8.  I play both jazz and classical on both instruments.


>Rhapsody in Blue
This is a recording of me playing Rhapsody in Blue, by George Gershwin.  I've been playing it since the end of summer, and finally can go through it without stopping! Please pardon all the mistakes...
>Slide's Derangement RHS Jazz II
(I'm on the left end of the trumpet section) We played at the Swing Central Festival in Savannah, GA in 2011 with the Roosevelt Jazz II band, this is one of the pieces we played, called Slide's Derrangement, by Slide Hampton.


>I'll remember April
This is me playing I'll Remember April as part of Evan Woodle's trio at a recital in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment