Tabs


I've always been interested in how things work, and in making machines and electronics of my own! Most of these don't have an express purpose, and don't solve any particular problems, they're merely part of what i do in my free time.  With each one, i try to push my understanding of concepts further, and try to learn something in the process! Have a look through these, and enjoy!

All Projects

>PVC Nerf Rifle (new!)

Mostly for fun, I made an improved Nerf Rifle.  This one shoots regular nerf darts for about 160 ft, and has a +-5 inch accuracy at 30 ft. Click to read more!

>CNC router (In progress!)

This project is still in progress!  I'm currently building a 3D cnc Machine which will be able to cut out 3 dimensional shapes with computer control.

 >Zapamole

This one was finished in 11th grade.  It is a very small adaptation of the famous Whack-a-Mole arcade game, except with lights and buttons.  This project had some of the most difficult challenges I had to overcome!

>Pacman on Graphing Calculator
With the spare time in math class, I wrote an adaptation of the Arcade Game Pac-man for the graphing calculator (ti-43/ti-84)

>Wooden Clock

This project was for school, and the title says it all: its a simple pendulum clock made of wood, gears and all!

 >Altoids Speakers I , Altoids Speakers II

These are speakers made from Altoids tins, the first one in red, and its upgraded revised version in green!  

No comments:

Post a Comment